Friday, January 27, 2006

Vlog 27: The LwF VlogShow: Episode 14


[3:33min]
[CLICK HERE for quicktime - 13MB]
[CLICK HERE for windows media - 9MB]
Music:
"Plastico" JD Natasha


Vlog 27: The LwF Vlog Show
Episode 14: Buiding a Sideboard
Our friend Alvaro came from Miami to spend the week of Thanksgiving with us (November 2005). This is the first video of the things we did with him. On this one, we build a sideboard for our TV.

Vlog 27: El Vlog Show Viviendo con Fallas
Episodio 14: Armando un mueble
Nuestro amigo Alvaro vino de Miami a visitarnos en la semana del Día de Acción de Gracias (Noviembre 2005). Este es el primer video de su estadía acá con nosotros. En este video, estamos armamos un mueble para el televisior.

7 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, January 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhh, así como se ve se ve fácil. Necesito tu ayuda!! Ya tengo tarjeta capturadora de video pero cuando trato de convertir los videos me salen muy grandes. :( Help please!!!!

 
At 5:09 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Chandaxi said...

Fun to watch as usual, and again, fine music selection. It's always cool to have around a friend like Alvaro.

Chandaxi

 
At 8:07 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger A Nuyorican said...

I had a bookshelf from Ikea and it took me hours to assemble. I need a friend like Alvaro.

As always, I love your video.

 
At 9:41 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger soyChapin said...

oigan.. yo tambien quiero contratar a Alvaro para que me termine de armar un mueble.. pero que me cobre por hora, y no le pago el boleto aereo de Miami pá'ca

 
At 2:00 PM, January 30, 2006, Blogger missbhavens said...

Cool! It looks perfect! I'm not so great at assembling things...even when they come with instructions. My boyfriend is at the house right now building the bathroom. I'm in the internet cafe...

maybe I should go help him out...

 
At 10:11 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger KAMYLO said...

la pieza A unala con la pieza B, utilizando los tornillos R y las roscas M..... hace mucho deje de pelear con los gringos al respecto de instrucciones.... Ahora las leo!!! Nice Video!!... me encanto la parte de los martillazos!!

 
At 1:32 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

I built a computer desk once like this, and then realised when we moved apartments that I could not get the desk through the door. So I had to take it apart. Well I did not keep the instructions, so when I had to put it together again, I had a very interesting time trying to figure it out. I wished I had kept those instructions. But in the end it all worked out fine.

It looks it took some time to build your sideboard.

Nice job all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home